They Were All Taken

Posted by Steve Cuddihy On Tuesday, May 24, 2016 0 comments
I cannot believe that I spent thirty minutes, or was it forty minutes, trying to come up with a name for this blog. Everything, and I mean everything I wanted to use was taken. Some blog names were taken way back in 2006, and features exactly one test post. Thank you for that. While some appeared to be a college homework blog for one class. 

What actually is this blog about? It is my projects that I'm working on, or have worked on in the past. Things I'm building, things I'm restoring, things I'm breaking, things I need to work on, things my wife wants me to work on, plus anything of interest.

In reality, this blog is my visual project list that I'm sharing with anyone who finds their way here. Some projects have lengthy sub lists, but this is the current project list in it's simplest form.

My current project list:

A. Downstairs family room / theater room remodel.
B. Floating corner shelves.
C. Bar stand for the three season porch.
D. Paint the garage.
E. Dryer pedestal.
F. Update my workshop.
G. 

My future project list:

A. Upstairs Kitchen/Dining/Living room remodel.
B. Landscape the backyard.
C.

Just so I can add a photo to the first blog post, here is an older photo of my Family Room Remodel project

0 comments:

Post a Comment